2017年11月学位英语考试英汉互译复习试题四
除非你有经验,否则你就得不到这个职位。
You won’t obtain the position unless you are experienced.
这句话的意思非常清楚,决不会引起任何误会的。
The sentence is so clear that it can’t cause any misunderstanding.
穿上外套,否则你会生病的。
Put on your coat or you will get ill.
我意识到我以前曾经来过这里。
I am aware of ever having visited here before.
房间里太冷了,请把窗户关上。
It’s far too cold here in the room; close the window, please.
你不应该对他的话表示生气,那仅仅是个玩笑而已。
You shouldn’t have been angry at his words. It was nothing more than a joke.
她把婚姻看作是一件很严肃的事情。
She views/ perceives marriage as a serious matter.
我过去常常去打网球,但现在再也没有时间了。
I used to go to the movies/ the cinema/ see a film a lot, but I never have the time now.
这是一种残忍的做法,应该马上停止。
There is a cruel practice which should be stopped immediately.
有些人认为他很粗野,但情况并非如此。
Some people think he is rude, but that’s not the case.
他的努力工作使他获得了一大笔奖金。
His hard work resulted in a big bonus for him.
我总是一上飞机就恶心。
As soon as I’m on board a plane, I always feel sick.
我会尽我所能帮忙,但我能所能做的也有限。
I’ll help as much as I can, but there is a limit to what I can do.
孩子们正在观看飞机起飞和着陆。
Children were watching the planes take off and land.
游乐场向公众开放的天,总共有5万人前来游玩。
A total of 50,000 people visited the amusement park on the first day it was open to the public.
学位英语考试:2017年成人学位英语考试试题题型详解
学位英语报名:2017年成人学位英语考试报名时间/入口